If you live in New York, then you know that the weather has been one wacky ball of weird in recent weeks. From warm mornings to frigid evenings, 60-degree afternoons and 9-degree (not to mention 50 MPH wind) nights, it’s been slightly erratic and very difficult to predict.
Monday and Tuesday, I ran without gloves to Central Park…
…and down to SOHO, enjoying every minute of it.
Today, I worked out to Jillian Michaels YouTube videos because the thermomemter (AKA my weather app — but remember thermometers?!) was back to 19. I have two words for you. F. That.
Still, times they are a’changing. I can feel it, even if it’s been a little slow to get going.
The changing season calls for a change of songs. Luckily, there are a lot of awesome tunes right now to run to. Here’s what’s on my playlist.
1. Lost Queen, Pharrell Williams
2. Gust of Wind, Pharrell Williams
3. On Top Of The World, Imagine Dragons
4. XO, Beyonce
5. Marilyn Monroe, Pharrell Williams
6. Sweater Weather, The Neighbourhood
7. You Make Me, Avicii
8. Brand New, Pharrell Williams & Justin Timberlake
9. The Man, Aloe Blacc
10. Taro, alt-J
11. Made to Love, John Legend
Your turn! What’s on your playlist these days?